Stay Connected! If you missed any of the four webinars MAS hosted, you can register now to watch the recording. Each webinar will count as either an elective or core credit for the MAS Institute for Excellence in County Government (MAS education program).
Did you register but miss the webinar? If you previously submitted a registration form for a webinar but missed it, please check it on your registration form and let Yamaiky Gamez at YGamez@massup.org know so we do not invoice twice. After you submit your registration form, Yamaiky will email you a link to watch the webinar(s). You will not need Zoom in order to watch webinars.
Recorded Education Classes and Credits Offered are Listed Below:
- Forms and Functions of County Government – Sumner Davis, MSU Extension – 1 Core Credit
- Overview of County Purchase Laws – Mark Johnson, State Auditor’s Office – 1 Core Credit
- Update on State Aid: Roads and Bridges – Harry Lee James, Office of State Aid – 1 Core Credit
- Forecasting 2021 Regular Legislative Session – Steve Gray, MAS – 1 Elective Credit
- Registration Fees: $20 per member/$25 non-member per education webinars.